The following registration procedure must be completed before a child can be admitted into the school. This is a Ministry Ruling.
An application form is available from the School Reception.
In order to apply for a place in the school it is essential that this form be completed and returned to the school. The form must be completed and handed in with an original signature. A scanned signature will not be accepted.
Once returned, depending upon the age of the child, either an interview or entrance test will be arranged. Please note there is a fee payable for some of the entrance tests.
The following documentation is required to complete the registration procedure:
- Application Form
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of student’s Civil ID
- Copy of student’s passport
- If the child is Kuwaiti, a copy of the Father’s Nationality Certificate
- Copy of Father’s Passport showing visa stamp (if non-Kuwaiti)
- Copy of Father’s Civil ID
- 2 passport sized photographs of the student
- Last school report (with English translation, if necessary)
- Medical File (all students must have a BCG vaccination before entering any school in Kuwait)
- Transfer / Clearance certificate from last school
- A combined registration/deposit fee of KD200 is payable upon confirmation of a place by the Head Teacher/Principal. The deposit is then deducted from the school fees.
- School Fees – please contact the school for the latest fees
A family with more than one child attending the school will be granted a discount of 10% on school fees for each child after the first one.In case of cancellation, the following is applicable for Academic Year 2012/13:
1 – Up to the 31 Aug 2012, 50% of the deposit is refundable
2 – From 1 Sep 2012 the total deposit is non-refundable
The Accounts Department is open at the following times:
Sunday to Thursday – from 7.30am to 2.30pm
Saturday – from 8.00am to 1.00pm