|Sunday 13th||Weekly staff meeting
SWS and Group 3 to Ice skating
|Monday 14th||Heads meeting
Seniors and SWS assembly (GST)
SWS to Al Corniche Club (tbc)
Junior boys swimming
Senior boys swimming
|Tuesday 15th||Infants & juniors Pirates Party
Heads meeting with director
|Wednesday 16th||Heads meeting
Infants and juniors assembly
SWS boys swimming (cancelled)
|Thursday 17th||Possible start of Ramadan (tbc)|
|Saturday 19th||Unit is open for staff members|
Quote of the week ……
GREEN UNIT UPDATES
- Ramadan timetable was shared with staff, students and parents. I am aware that there are issues with PE and swimming however with the school this size changing a timetable by the end of the school year is quite challenging.
Infants & juniors Pirates Party
- The Infant and Junior students have worked hard since the beginning of Term 2. As Ramadan is approaching soon we have decided to hold the end of year ‘’Pirates Party’’ before the beginning of the Holy Month. The party will be on Tuesday 15th May 2018, students can come dressed up as Pirates and bring a dish to share with their friends.
Interviews to sixth form
- Candidates to the GU Sixth Form will be invited to interviews on Monday 21st and Wednesday 23rd May. Students will have to complete a short questionnaire prior to their interview.
Achievement Assembly – 20th May
- GU Term 3 Achievement Assembly will take place on Sunday 20th May at 10.00 am. As part of the assembly we will celebrate SWS leavers, Waddha and Anfal.
GU calendar updates – April/May 2018
- Possible start of Ramadan/Ramadan timetable – 17th or 18th May (tbc)
- Achievement Assembly – 20th May at 10.00 am
- Revision for infants & juniors – 20th to 24th
- Revision for seniors – 27th to 31st
- Assessment for infants & juniors – 27th to 31st
- Exams for seniors – 31st May to 7th June
Photos of the week
ASDAN Achievement Ceremony 2018