- BSO inspection
- Congratulations and well done indeed, we maintained our standards as an outstanding Special Educational Needs Provision:)
- I would like to thank all staff for their outstanding effort, hard work and fantastic dedications. These extra hours, Saturdays at school and most importantly – passion to education helped to move the school forward.
- Quran Competition
- This year was particularly successful for our students learning Quran. 4 students were awarded for their outstanding performance in the His Highness The Amir Quran Competition 2019, they were also invited to attend special Celebration under the patronage of His Highness the Amir. Next week select students will take part in Al Hassawi Quran Competition, we wish all students best of luck.
- Arabic reading competition
- GU students achieved impressive results in Arabic, this time they competed against their mainstream peers. We are very proud of Fahad R who qualified to the finals. Congratulations to Mr. Waleed and all Arabic staff, well done:)
- Construction Challenge 2019
- GU students participated in the SHS Construction Challenge 2019. They worked very hard to research and produce a design of a bridge. All teams were asked to build the bridge they designed during construction challenge and projects were later tested by the judges to evaluate their strength, technical level and aesthetic qualities. Huge thanks to Mr. Hamilton and Mr Les for their help, well done senior students.
- International Autism Day 2nd April
- This will be our third Autism Day celebration, it quickly became one of the most liked GU events. There will be a Mufti Day for all GU students however, please encourage your child to wear something blue. We do have special t-shirts for staff members and the garden will be decorated in blue.
- Assemblies and tutorials should be dedicated to raise awareness of Autism and challenges faced by people with Autism.
- International Day Sunday 7th April
- International Day is on the Sunday 7th April. Final programme will be shared with you next week.