3rd June 2018
Preparatory and Infant Department
Parents’ Weekly Newsletter
WHAT’S COMING UP
Week Beginning Sunday 3rd June 2018
|Sunday 3rd June|
|Monday 4th June|
|Tuesday 5th June|
|Wednesday 6th June|
|Thursday 7th June|
Week Beginning Sunday 10th June 2018
|Sunday 10th June|
|Monday 11th June|
|Tuesday 12th June||Last day of school for children. Issue of reports|
|Wednesday 13th June|
|Thursday 14th June|
TOP STORIES AND INFORMATION
We are in the final two weeks of school now, however the children are still being taught and are still learning, so please bring them into school.
School reports will be issued on Tuesday 12th June. You will be able to access these on the school portal.
Start of next School Year
Registration Day for KG, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 – Thursday 30th August 2018 between 8.30 and 12.30
Start of School – Sunday 2nd September 2018
Please come to the Preparatory/Infant Department in order to complete the registration process. Your children may come to meet their teacher on this day.
- You will meet their child’s teacher and see the classroom in preparation for the first day of school.
- Security cards will be issued.
- Name cards for wearing during the first week of school will be issued.
- Emergency contact numbers will be confirmed.
- Bus passes will be issued after arrangement with the Transport Manager.