We are actively joining with the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to tackle world problems. KES is The Green School linking with world wide webinars and organisations.
Our ongoing events include:
- SDG 1 & 2 Reducing Global Poverty through the KES Gold International Award work in Africa and Nepal. Supporting Refugees, Disaster Victims and the Disabled through Charity Drives and The Concert of Hope.
- SDG 3 Harnessing Holistic Health through Sports and Mental Awareness programmes, competitions and mental awareness
- SDG 4, 8 & 10 Involvement in Educational outreach programmes.
- SDG 5 Proactive Women’s Empowerment encouragement for Gender Equality
- SDG 9, 11 & 12 Designing a Better World through The Construction Challenge and The World Robotic Competition, Lectures and international webinars
- SDG 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17 Protection against Environmental issues and Global Warming with The KES Environmental Team and the first Green MUN, Debating World Challenges in the international Model United Nation Debates & Recycling through the Arts in the annual Environmental Fashion Show
- KES Key Stage 3 Senior Drama Department curricula tackles all issues in student research, planning and presentation (performance & documentary creation)